Have you been hurt and need help healing? Do you have a habit you just can’t break? Or a hang-up you just can’t shake? Are you looking for a safe community who will love you as you are and help you grow in Christ?
Consider 10 months in re:generation, a ministry of discipleship through care and recovery in the church.
Re:gen is a safe place for everyone, no matter where you are in life or on your faith journey. It’s a community of people finding freedom in Christ from anxiety, depression, pornography, pride, fear, control, legalism, substance abuse, codependency, sexual abuse, same-sex attraction, eating disorders, body image, anger, obsessive thoughts, and any other struggle you may face.
Closed ‘Step Groups’ are currently meeting from August-June.
Sign up HERE to get on the Waiting List OR join us at Large Group on Tuesday night from 6:30-7:30pm for a time of worship, teaching/testimony.
In addition to Large Group there are 2 small group options:
1. Register for a Virtual (Online) Group at Watermark Church. Your mentor would be from Melonie Park (or another Christian here in town) but the weekly small group discussions would be online.
2. Once a month, join us at Melonie Park for ReGen Primer - a small group discussion night from 7:30-8:30pm.
- January 24 – Groundwork week 1
- February 21 – Groundwork week 2
- March 21 – Groundwork week 3
- April 18 – Groundwork week 4
- May 9 – Groundwork week 5
- June 6 – Groundwork week 6
We hope one of these two options can serve and support you until new groups begin in August 2023.
Contact for more information.