Service Times & Location
When you walk through the doors at Melonie Park Church, our hope is that you feel like you’re a part of the community. Our ultimate desire, as a body of devoted followers of Jesus, is to create an environment where people can experience the presence of God in a life-transforming way. From a cup of freshly brewed coffee to our unique inter-generational ministries, we want to give you and your family the opportunity to get connected. We believe that church is more than a weekend service, it is about the People of God living life to His glory.
ABF (adult bible fellowship)
ABF groups are our entrance ramp to fellowship at Melonie Park Church. These are structured much like a traditional Sunday school setting with discussion oriented bible teaching, prayer, and fellowship. Join us here Sunday mornings at 9:30am for initial encounters and developing relationships in the fellowship of the word. Stop in at the Welcome desk in the foyer Sunday morning so our greeters can direct you to one of these groups.
Melonie Park Church
6602 Indiana Avenue
Lubbock, TX 79413
Office Hours: M-Th 9:00am - 5:00pm
9:30am & 11:00am
This Sunday August 9th, we will continue with Stage 4 of our Return To Normal. This stage includes the following:
- Two services (9:30 and 11:00) with livestream on our Melonie Park YouTube Channel during the 9:30 hour only.
- No taped-off pews in the front section of the sanctuary
- Taped-off pews in the back section of the sanctuary
- An overflow/social distance room with YouTube broadcast
- No ABF's are meeting at this time.
- Childcare is available for SECOND service only for children aged Nursery to 4 years old. Elementary aged children and up will attend service with their family.
- While not specifically required in the Texas guidelines for re-opening churches, the general guidance from the CDC encourages the wearing of a cloth mask. This is a decision to be made by the individual members of our church family. You are welcome here with or without one.