Service Times & Location
When you walk through the doors at Melonie Park Church, our hope is that you feel like you’re a part of the community. Our ultimate desire, as a body of devoted followers of Jesus, is to create an environment where people can experience the presence of God in a life-transforming way. From a cup of freshly brewed coffee to our unique inter-generational ministries, we want to give you and your family the opportunity to get connected. We believe that church is more than a weekend service, it is about the People of God living life to His glory.
ABF (adult bible fellowship)
ABF groups are our entrance ramp to fellowship at Melonie Park Church. These are structured much like a traditional Sunday school setting with discussion oriented bible teaching, prayer, and fellowship. Join us here Sunday mornings at 9:30am for initial encounters and developing relationships in the fellowship of the word. Stop in at the Welcome desk in the foyer Sunday morning so our greeters can direct you to one of these groups.
Melonie Park Church
6602 Indiana Avenue
Lubbock, TX 79413
9:30am & 11:00am
To continue being in compliance with Governor Abbott's Report to Open Texas we have the following in place to ensure the safety of everyone joining us in person for worship and study:
- Members of the same household must sit together. Keep at least 2 empty seats (or 6 feet of separation) between parties in a row.
- Two individuals who are not of the same household but that are attending together, may sit adjacent to one another, with 2 seats (or 6 feet of separation) on either side.
- We will be leaving every other row empty in the sanctuary.
- An overflow room with a live stream will be made available if we exceed capacity in the sanctuary.
- The building will be sanitized between services.
- No ABF's are meeting at this time.
- No childcare is available for either service.
- Live streaming will continue to be available for both services on our Melonie Park YouTube Channel.
- While not specifically required in the Texas guidelines for re-opening churches, the general guidance from the CDC encourages the wearing of a cloth mask. This is a decision to be made by the individual members of our church family.