We are the host church for a Tuesday School for home schooled children who are entering Kindergarten - 8th grade. Tuesday school is from 8:45a.m. to 2:45p.m. The students are divided by appropriate age groups and put into classes. During their time at Tuesday School, they will participate in classes such as music, art, science, Spanish, economics, PE, and history. These classes will vary each year based on teacher strengths and qualifications. We have an Open House at the beginning of the fall semester, parties, field trips and guest speakers. The Tuesday School program is of the highest quality and has a wonderful reputation with parents.
Our program for home school students has several goals:
• Give children hands-on learning experiences
• Opportunities for group learning in a fun and loving environment
• Provide for positive social contact with home school peers
• Encourage accountability and relationship between students and other adults
• Provide Home School parents a small break from the daily ins and outs of teaching
Please text or leave a voicemail and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Julie Fewin 806-535-2987
Becky Wooten 806-891-3546
Fees & Tuitions
Home school program K-5th grade
Registration Fee: $80 per child
Monthly Fee: $80 (Family discounts are given at $70 per child after the first one in Tuesday School)
Tuesday School Junior High program 6-8th
Registration Fee - $100
Monthly Fee - $80
* The monthly fees are due the first Tuesday of each month from Sept. 2018 through May 2019
*Registration and activity fees are non-refundable
*No price adjustments will be made if your child misses (you pay for the days, even if they do not attend)
Accounts that have not been paid for two consecutive months will be frozen and children will not be able to attend until the balance has been paid in full.
**We are currently full for Fall 2018, however, we would encourage you to fill out the waiting list so you can be contacted if a spot opens. Filling out the waiting list does not guarantee you a spot and you can always decline a spot if your plans change*